Invitel, a leading Hungarian R&D company, asked us to create a next-generation kiosk system that can provide a telepresence experience both on kiosk endpoints and the web.
The system was designed to be used by multiple service provider companies. It consists of 10+ different services and numerous multiplatform applications.
We created a complete system architecture and interface design from user stories and the full implementation. We deployed the system on the companies’ private networks and integrated it with their existing systems.
We also took part in auditing the system for ISO 270001 certifications.
Challenges we have faced
- Create multiple WebRTC streams between peers, record and manage them
- Distribute video recordings between different companies
- Handle up to six cameras and six streams at once between two peers
- Provide a secure dashboard to browse and manage previous recordings
- Use custom media and turn servers in between webRTC endpoints in a dockerized environment
- Provide an interface to control remote peers, cameras, and motorized zoom lens
If you think we have anything in common, then please send us a message.