Agriculture IoT Solution
One of the Hungarian agricultural R&D companies asked us to develop a system to monitor temperature, humidity, air pressure, and water flow to prevent heat stress and optimize airflow/cooling in dairy farms.
We focused on providing usable data and alerts to increase milk production, using almost a hundred sensors among multiple dairy farms.
The IoT system helped the clients to react to sudden or recurring environmental changes and adjust day-to-day operations with the help of scheduled daily and monthly PDF reports and SMS alerts.
We designed a scalable, multipurpose monitoring solution with the ability to extend beyond agricultural usage and created a serverless decoding method to process different manufacturers’ sensors data.
Challenges we have faced
- Code-based deployment on AWS for the complete backend
- On location deploy and setup sensors
- Queue and process thousands of incoming data requests
- Handle invalid data coming from malfunctioning sensors
- Monitor and filter out system anomalies
- Provide useful graphs and summaries for different clients
- Real time and historical monitoring with maps and building layouts
If you think we have anything in common, then please send us a message.